Ladies' Fuera Crest Jacket
The Fuera Crest is designed specifically for women, with a contoured fit and well thought-out features making it an ideal multi-activity jacket. The Fuera Crest is a very versatile water-repellent* windproof which combines well with both Cambia and Parameta S baselayers for temperate days when breathability and flexibility are more important than total weatherproofing.
- Head protection via fixed, adjustable hood with wired peak which can be rolled down and fastened via retainer.
- Complete freedom of movement and total arm flex through articulated sleeves and elbows.
- Adjustable cuffs allow precise fit at wrists – can also be pushed up for cooling.
- Optimum cooling via two-way reversed front zip.
- Unrestricted movement from short front.
- Scooped tail, with single hand-adjust hem cord, for protection.
- Visibility and safety through reflective strip.
- Reduced flap and weight through contoured fit.
- Low bulk – to tie around waist or stow in a hydration or back pack.
- Designed to combine well with the Trekker Hoodie.
- Tailored fit for the female form.
- *Maintainable with Nikwax TX.Direct Wash-In®
- Handwarming and storage from two large, zipped waist level pockets that will fit a small climbing or cycling guide.
- Country Walking magazine tests Windproofs